COVID-19 Fall Class Plan
- The lobby is currently closed.
- Classes will be limited to 12 students per class. This allows for the six feet social distancing according to the CDC.
- Classes have been staggered to allow for social distancing.
- All Teachers will wear a mask when entering the building and in the lobby. Teachers will not touch a dancer unless it is necessary. For example safety concerns or helping them with a correction.
- The dancer should come already being dressed in their dance clothes.
- Try to use the bathroom before coming to the studio. If the dancer has to use the bathroom they will be walked to the bathroom door and back to class. The bathroom will be sanitized after each use.
- All dancers must wear mask when entering the building.
- Dancer will bring their own mask. Dancers are required to wear masks during class.
- Dancers will wear a mask anytime they are outside the classroom (going to the bathroom, entering or leaving the studio for the day).
- Please bring a water bottle with your name marked on it. No food is allowed in the building only a water bottle.
- Please keep your shoes and water bottle in a drawstring bag or a zip lock baggie with your name on it. This will be kept in the room with the dancers six feet apart from each other. Only bring the shoes that you are will wear for that day. No bare feet, shoes only!
When You Arrive
- Parents will wait in the car when you arrive and someone will come out to get your child.
- All students will enter the front door and will be given hand sanitizer and have their temperature taken.
- Dancers will be taken directly into their classroom.
- Parent will sign the dancer in and sign waiver. This will be delivered to your car.
- Parents will remain outside the building, a teacher or staff member will bring your child back to your car.
- The Dancers will have an assigned spot 6 feet or more from other dancers at all times.
- Dancers will have a label spot along the wall for the belongings that is 6 feet apart.
- At the end of class the dancer will have their hands sanitized, get their belongings, and meet their parent at their car.
- Please leave the parking lot right away so the next group of dancers can get in.
- Thank you for your patience while we figure this out together.
- Common areas are sanitized throughout the evening. Classes are scheduled 15minutes apart to allow teachers and staff to clean between classes.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every two hours.
- After each class the room including all highly touched areas like door handles etc. will be sanitized.
- We will be offering select classes virtually for anyone concerned with sending their child to the studio, or for any family that has someone with a compromised immune system.
Private Acro lessons
- ·Acro teacher will wear gloves and mask while spotting. Children will hand sanitize before using the matts. Teacher will clean matts before and after each use.
- ·We will be moving to touchless payments. Over the phone payments may be made Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9-1 at 675-3128. If you wish to pay with check the address is. We also accept Venmo payment. We will not have anyone working in the office to take payments. All payments must be made before classes begin.
- Dancers traveling to different states that are on the restricted travel list cannot attend classes until they have quarantined for the 14 days. You may take zoom classes for the 14 days.